To our valued customers, we continue to ensure that our COVID Safe plan is compliant as per QLD Health guidelines and best practice Tourism industry standards.
There are no reported cases of COVID-19 at our venues.
In keeping with our excellent safety standards, please read the below important information prior to your travel.
Passenger Pre-Screening & Conditions of Travel
Our team may refuse service and entry, if a person is unfit to travel, or poses a safety risk to customers and staff.
Passengers MUST not travel, if they:
- Are sick of have flu like symptoms consistent with COVID-19, cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath
- Are currently being tested for COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Have travelled overseas or a declared COVID-19 hot spot in the past 14 days (click here to view declared COVID-19 hotspots).
- Are not willing to complete the contract tracing form or comply with the following Passenger COVID Safe guidelines
Upon arrival, ALL passengers must complete the Contract Tracing Form, located at the terminal or vessel.
Passenger COVID Safe Guidelines
We request that all passengers practice social distancing and personal / hand hygiene, by following the below guidelines:
- Be mindful of other passengers and social distance whilst in the terminal or vessel
- Where practical leave a spare seat / row between groups of travellers and always return to the same seat
- Follow floor markers and leave an appropriate gap whilst boarding / disembarking
- Frequently use the sanitising stations and washing your hands effectively
- Food and beverages can be enjoyed whilst seated only
- Use cashless payments and have only one person per group approach the terminal, cafe or bar counter.
Important Information – Vessels and Vehicles
Vessels – Spirit of Migaloo, Spirit of Elston and Kaiala
There is allocated space on our larger vessels, to allow for social distancing of 1.5m per group. Passengers are encouraged to use open-air seating and decks (in appropriate weather conditions).
Vessels – Mahi Mahi, Hopo Gold Coast Ferries and Buses
Our smaller vessels have open-air decks and reduced capacity to a maximum of 50 passengers. During peak periods social distancing may not be possible on smaller vessels or buses. If you are concerned about not being able to social distance on these tours, please contact the reservations team to arrange a full refund or alternative arrangement.
If you feel impacted by COVID-19 or any of the information above, you will be entitled to a full refund prior to your tour. For further assistance contact our friendly reservations team (07) 5539 9299.
Management may refuse service and entry, if a person is unfit to travel or poses a safety risk to Customer and Staff. Passengers that can not travel due to COVID restrictions, may be entitled to a full refund.
Please note: while the company strongly encourages physical distancing; the management and crew are not responsible for passenger decisions in relation to physical distancing.
Thank you for your cooperation and support