Every attempt is made to identify ingredients that may cause an allergic reaction for those with food allergies. However, there is always the risk of contamination as we use products such as milk, eggs, gluten, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, wheat, lupin, fish and shellfish in our kitchen. Although we have strict cross-contamination policies, we cannot guarantee a total absence of these products in any of our items.
The company will not accept a booking for any eligible person that is not fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or immunisation medically exempt and does not commit to such requirements. Where a person makes a booking and is then unable to meet the requirement, the customer shall be barred from the premises, event or service and the company’s booking changes and cancellation policy shall apply. Effective for travel from 17 December 2021.
Guests will not be permitted to travel if they:
- present with flu-like symptoms consistent with COVID-19, cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue and shortness of breath
- have been advised to self-isolate eg travelled overseas or a COVID-19 hot spot in the past 14 days, or currently being tested for COVID-19
- have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- are not willing to follow company guidelines on social distancing and personal / hand hygiene
Management may refuse service and entry if a person is unfit to travel or poses a safety risk.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and Services Tax). All credit card transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD). Mastercard and Visa are accepted. AMEX is not accepted.
We understand that plans can change. That’s why we offer a flexible cancellations policy so you can travel in confidence:
- For individual bookings, cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours before departure without penalty. The payment is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the booking date.
- For group bookings of 20 or more persons, cancellations are accepted up to 7 days before departure without penalty. The payment is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled within 7 days of the booking date.
- For private vessel/venue hire, cancellations are accepted up to 14 days before departure without penalty (excl. non-refundable deposit). The payment is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled within 14 days of the booking date.
- For gift vouchers, cancellations are not accepted. The payment is non-refundable.
We understand that unforeseen and unfortunate circumstances may apply to a cancellation of a booking and will be happy to discuss these circumstances with you to assist in such an event.
On occasion, we the operator may have to cancel a cruise due to unfavourable weather conditions, low passenger numbers or government health directives. You will be offered travel on another suitable tour/day or issued a full refund in this unlikely event.
The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel, itinerary, date, time, price, location, inclusions and age restrictions without notice. In these cases, if you are not satisfied with the alternatives offered you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
All return times are approximate.
The operator and its employees are not liable or responsible for any accidental injury to passengers or any loss or damage to personal possessions.
Infant age is 0 to 2 years inclusive. Infants are free of charge. However, they still require a ticket to travel.
Children and teenagers
Child age is 3 to 13 years inclusive. Children require a ticket to travel.
Seniors must present an Australian or New Zealand Government issued Senior Card at check-in to receive the Senior ticket rate.
You must carry your proof of concession entitlement with you at all times and show it to the driver or authorised person when asked.
National companion cardholders who purchase a ticket can receive a ticket for their companion at no extra charge. Availability is limited to one place per tour. Companion card bookings can only be made over the phone directly with the operator. A valid State or Territory companion card must be presented at check-in.
Supervision of minors
Infants, children and teenagers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If you are accompanied by a minor you are responsible for their safety at all times.
If you have mobility or health problems that may impact your safety before, during or after the tour you must inform the operator when booking.
Guests must follow the directions of staff before, during and after the tour.
The operator or its subsidiaries or affiliates reserves the right to capture your photograph, image, voice or reproduction thereof, either in whole or in part, for any and all broadcast, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without consideration, compensation, limitation or reservation.
Bookings are essential. Gift Vouchers can be redeemed by contacting the operator. No replacements will be issued for lost Gift Vouchers. Gift Vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged or refunded and are not valid with any other offer.
100% Whale Sighting Guarantee
In the unlikely event that your tour fails to sight a whale, you will be provided with a free return tour valid for 12 months. Applicable to whale watching tours only. No guarantees are provided for other species of wildlife.